Employment Opportunities at ASH
Below are current jop openings at ASH.
Attach resume upon submitting this employment application.
Download the PDF Job Application and follow instructions in the application to submit.
Download PDF Job Application
Full Time Medical Records Chart Auditor
Responsibilities include assembling and analyzing inpatient and outpatient medical records for completeness and record deficiencies. Must adhere to strict HIPAA and confidentiality policies. Must be reliable and accountable. Prior experience or relevant education required.
Registered Nurse Per Diem
PA licensure, 24/7 inpatient department, 14 inpatient bed unit, orthopaedic experience preferred.
Provide quality nursing care, including patient and family teaching, utilizing the nursing process in a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to provide a positive outcome for the patient.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate care on an ongoing basis according to established policies and procedures.
- Individualizes care based on the needs of the patient and age-specific considerations.
- Participates in unit and organizational process improvement activities.
- Collaborates with health care team members in a professional and respectful manner.
- Responds appropriately in emergency patient situations.
- Meets position competency requirements.
- Communicates in an effective, professional, and respectful manner with patients, families, physicians, coworkers, vendors, and other members of the health care team.
Certified Nursing Assistant
- For inpatient 14 bed facility
- To provide direct patient care, ADL, vitals, meals
- Per diem
- Orthopaedic clinic/PA licensed.
- Per diem
NON-DISCRIMINATORY POLICY STATEMENT
To provide services to all persons regardless of race, creed, color, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, handicap, age or affiliation with fraternal or religious organizations.
Advanced Surgical Hospital does not exclude, deny benefits to , or otherwise discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, familial status, veteran status, union membership, culture, language, socioeconomic status, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability or handicap, AIDS or HIV status, in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by Advanced Surgical Hospital directly, or through a contractor or any other entity with which Advanced Surgical Hospital arranges to carry out its programs or activities. For further information about this policy, contact: Advanced Surgical Hospital, Anne S. Hast, DNP, RN, CEO, 742 884-0710, extension 1162. If translation services are needed, call Language Line Solutions at 1 888 808-9008.