Employment Opportunities at ASH
Below are current jop openings at ASH.
Attach resume upon submitting this employment application.
Download the PDF Job Application and follow instructions in the application to submit.
Download PDF Job Application
Advanced Surgical Hospital, located in Washington PA, is the regions highest performing hospital. Advanced Surgical Hospital and its team of dedicated physicians, staff, and leaders is committed to delivering each of the patients and family members it serves with care that is compassionate and exceptional in every way. Acute care Pennsylvania Department of Health Licensed/Joint Commission accredited orthopaedic specialty surgical hospital. Benefits package available to eligible applicants.
1. Radiology Technician – ARRT registration or eligibility required. New Graduates welcome to apply. M-F with “on call” possibility. Candidates must be comfortable in the Operating Room environment and proficient with the use of C-arms and portable equipment. Per diem/casual pool opportunity.
2. Occupational Therapist – Certified Hand Therapist – per diem/pool
The Occupational Therapist and/or CHT (OT) is responsible for the evaluation, plan of care, treatment, re-evaluation, and discharge of high quality hand therapy / Occupational Therapy services delivered to the patient. The OT will develop treatment plans in accordance with the OT license, supervise assistants (Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, COTA), rehab techs, and contribute to case management (as needed). The OT is also responsible for a constitutive and positive interaction with physicians, other facilities, and our clients.
3. Operating Room Registered Nurse – Consistently adheres to sterile process and aseptic techniques, (4) operating room facility. Part-time/pool positions.
4. Peri-operative Registered Nurses – Pre-op & Post-op. Full-time, part-time & pool.
5. Inpatient Registered Nurses / Full-time, part-time & pool positions available. PA licensure, 24/7 inpatient department, 14 inpatient bed unit, orthopaedic experience preferred. Provide quality nursing care, including patient and family teaching, utilizing the nursing process in a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to provide a positive outcome for the patient.
6. Certified Nursing Assistant – Full-time, part-time & per diem positions available. Inpatient 14 bed facility. Provide direct patient care, ADL, vitals, meals.
NON-DISCRIMINATORY POLICY STATEMENT
To provide services to all persons regardless of race, creed, color, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, handicap, age or affiliation with fraternal or religious organizations.
Advanced Surgical Hospital does not exclude, deny benefits to , or otherwise discriminate against any person on the grounds of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, familial status, veteran status, union membership, culture, language, socioeconomic status, gender identity or expression, physical or mental disability or handicap, AIDS or HIV status, in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by Advanced Surgical Hospital directly, or through a contractor or any other entity with which Advanced Surgical Hospital arranges to carry out its programs or activities. For further information about this policy, contact: Advanced Surgical Hospital, Anne S. Hast, DNP, RN, CEO, 742 884-0710, extension 1162. If translation services are needed, call Language Line Solutions at 1 888 808-9008.