Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Admissions Clerk is responsible for the coordination of an effective, efficient admission process for all patients by receiving referrals, gathering and verifying pertinent information, and completing necessary procedures to schedule and admit outpatients
- Excellent professional, organizational, and communication skills
- Ability to set priorities
- General office and/or secretarial skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work within the team
- Possess knowledge of typing, word processing, spread sheet, and computer billing systems.
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Clerical experience, preferably in a health care environment
- Non-healthcare hospitality, hostess, customer service experience will be considered
- Current BLS, preferred
Why Join Advanced Surgical Hospital (Surgical Care Affiliates)?
- Positive work culture
- Career growth opportunities
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance – eligible on Day 1 of employment
- Paid time off plus 8 paid holidays
- Maternity/paternity/adoption benefits
- Employer-paid life and short- and long-term disability insurance
- Excellent 401(k) Plan
For immediate consideration, please apply online NOW!