- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Education, Training and Experience: Certification as Nursing Assistant, 2 years’ experience preferred.
- Knowledge, Abilities & Skills: Work in a high paced area and able to adapt to various tasks as needed.
Physical Requirements: Individual should be able to transfer/lift patients and be able to lift/carry up to 30 lbs.
- Proactive, decisive, action-oriented individual. Friendly to patient and a team player.
Ability to be broadly focused and manage multiple efforts concurrently
Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
Why Join Advanced Surgical Hospital (Surgical Care Affiliates)?
- Positive work culture
- Career growth opportunities
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance – eligible on Day 1 of employment
- Paid time off plus 8 paid holidays
- Maternity/paternity/adoption benefits
- Employer-paid life and short- and long-term disability insurance
- Excellent 401(k) Plan
For immediate consideration, please apply online NOW!