Full-Time, Part-Time & Pool
- Contributes to teams in a manner that exemplifies our organizational values of clinical quality (we are committed to outstanding patient care and clinical outcomes), integrity (we do what is right, no matter how difficult, without exception; we say what we mean, and we do what we say), service excellence (we seek to exceed the expectations of patients, physicians and each other in everything we do), teamwork (we work together, helping and supporting one another to make our Facilities, Departments, and all of SCA successful), accountability (we take complete, personal responsibility for our actions and commitments), continuous improvement (we seek to relentlessly improve our performance in every area – clinical, operational, and financial – constantly pushing ourselves to new heights).
- Meets or exceeds established annual goals.
- Utilizes the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate care on an ongoing basis according to established policies and procedures.
- Individualizes care based on the needs of the patient and age-specific considerations.
- Participates in unit and organizational process improvement activities.
- Collaborates with health care team members in a professional and respectful manner.
- Responds appropriately in emergency patient situations.
- Meets position competency requirements.
- Communicates in an effective, professional, and respectful manner with patients, families, physicians, coworkers, vendors, and other members of the health care team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Graduate of a School of Nursing Required
Licensure: Current Pennsylvania licensure as a Registered Nurse
Experience: Previous Nursing experience preferred. Must have BLS, ACLS, PALS. ICU and/or Emergency Department Experience Preferred.