Washington, PA (May 30, 2018) – Advanced Surgical Hospital (ASH) recently received the Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award™, recognizing ASH as providing an overall outstanding patient experience.
“We are honored to be recognized by Healthgrades with this award,” said Anne Hast, DNP, RN, ASH chief executive officer. “We have received this award for several consecutive years, which is a testament to our commitment to providing quality patient care in a compassionate and highly skilled environment.”
Healthgrades evaluates patient experience performance by applying a scoring methodology to 10 patient experience measures, using data collected from the 32-question survey of the hospital’s own patients. Only hospitals in the top 15 percent with the highest overall patient experience scores are then recognized as Outstanding Patient Experience Award recipients.
“Our team of dedicated physicians, staff and leaders is committed to providing each of our patients’ and their family members we serve with care that is compassionate and exceptional in every way,” said (Anne or Julie?). “We are proud of this most recent accomplishment and look forward to continuing to deliver the highest quality of care for which we have become known.”
ASH has been recognized by Healthgrades as a leader in several areas and has been selected as a recipient of several awards, including:
- 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement from 2013 to 2018
- The Healthgrades Joint Replacement Excellence Award
- Healthgrades Outstanding Patient Experience Award from 2013 to 2018
- Named among the top 5 percent in the nation for joint replacement from 2014 to 2018
- Five-Star recipient for total knee replacement from 2013 to 2018
- Five-Star recipient for total hip replacement from 2014 to 2018